Road Traffic Accidents
If you have a road traffic accident or RTA, as it’s commonly referred to, we can help you recover compensation for:
- Your injury
- The cost of any repairs or the value of your vehicle if it is beyond repair
- Insurance excess
- The cost of hire of an alternative vehicle or compensation for the loss of use of your own
- Medical expenses – for example physiotherapy or osteopathy fees
- General expenses – for example prescription charges, over the counter medication costs, travel expenses for medical appointments
- Loss of earnings
- We can also help you make a claim to the Motor Insurers Bureau if the driver of the other vehicle was uninsured.
It is important in the immediate aftermath of a road traffic accident to obtain as many details from the other driver(s) as possible. This should include their name, address, contact telephone number, registration number and insurance details. Other information like the make, model and colour of the vehicle can also prove to be useful. If possible, take a photograph of the positions of the vehicles and don’t forget to take details of any independent witnesses who are prepared to provide them.
NO WIN, NO FEE
When you instruct St Helens Law, we offer a personalised service from the beginning. We are more than happy to speak to you over the telephone, make an appointment for you to come into the office or come out and see you in the comfort of your own home.
We act on a “NO WIN, NO FEE” basis in order to obtain the maximum amount of compensation for you in respect of both your injury and any other financial losses that you may have sustained.
Vehicle replacement and repair
If your vehicle is not roadworthy, we can arrange for a replacement vehicle to be delivered to you, usually within 72 hours. We can arrange the repairs to your vehicle or, if it is deemed a write off, we will seek to recover the pre-accident value from the third party insurers.
Once an admission of liability is received, we can also offer physiotherapy treatment on a private basis at times that suit you.
To contact our Personal Injury team, please call 01744 454433, or click here to email email@example.com >