Sell a property from £385*
Buy a property from £405*
Here at St Helens Law we provide a full range of residential property conveyancing services, including sales, purchases, remortgage and equity release. We will help and assist you during this exciting time and will do all we can to achieve completion to suit all parties. We will give updates at each stage of the transaction to you, the estate agents and mortgage brokers.
Why choose us?
- Transactions are dealt with as soon as practicable, having regard to your needs and expectations.
- Unlike many legal practices we utilise modern technology to keep you informed at all times. We do not believe that there is any need to deal with correspondence by post only and we will regularly text and email you to ensure that transactions conclude as swiftly as possible.
- We do not insist on you coming into the office to sign paperwork as we appreciate that this is not always convenient.
- The initial quote we send to you is an estimate of what you should expect to pay on a straightforward property transaction. We do not believe in ‘hidden extras’. However if any unexpected work is required during the conveyancing process we will discuss potential extra costs with you before proceeding.
- In conveyancing transactions a number of pre-contract searches will be required. If your Lender will so allow, we will utilise our direct contacts with a number of search agencies, who will not only carry out these searches more quickly but also at a reduced rate.
- If you require an Energy Performance Certificate to be prepared we can deal with this on your behalf.
We will be happy to discuss with you any aspect of your residential property needs on an initially free and informal basis.
To contact our Residential Property team, please call 01744 454433, or click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org >
*The price of £385 shown is + vat and plus Disbursements and for selling a residential property up to £100,000. The price of £405 shown is + vat and plus Disbursements and for purchasing a residential property up to £100,000.