FREE legal advice provided by St Helens Law at Prescot Town Hall.
We are pleased to confirm that we will be offering FREE legal advice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Prescot Town Hall, at the following times:
Mondays & Fridays 10.00am – 12.00noon
Wednesdays 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Please feel free to drop in and we will be more than happy to discuss and advise on any legal matters that you have. We can offer legal advice on the following:
- All aspects of Personal Injury – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA), accidents at work, slips/trips etc.
- Contractual disputes, including consumer matters
- Mediation services – ‘ways to resolve a dispute’
- Family Law – matrimonial and children matters
- Sports Law
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Residential and Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial contracts
- Debt recovery
- Wills & Probate including disputed estates and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Professional and Clinical Negligence
There are no appointments necessary, just come along and we will be happy to discuss your requirements. We look forward to welcoming you.
Here at St Helens Law, we guarantee you a Personal Legal Service