Are you living in rented accommodation? Have you been left in a property that is inadequate in terms of its state of repair?

Legislation states that landlords have a responsibility to keep in repair the structure and exterior of the dwelling-house, so if the property you are living in has need of repair, simply call our property team and we can act for you on a no win no fee basis, compelling your landlord to complete repairs and potentially to pay you compensation.

Before we can help, you must have requested the repairs from your landlord, and you must have allowed reasonable time for the repairs to be completed. If this is the case, simply call St Helens Law to find out how we could help you. The initial consultations is free of charge, and after your consultation we will confirm in writing as to how we would proceed and any costs that will be incurred – with no win no fee arrangements available in most cases.

For more information, or to arrange a free initial consultation, email, call 01744 742360 or click here for more information on how we approach Housing Disrepair cases.