A wide range of services – fixed fee basis available
Whether you are buying or selling commercial premises, beginning a development project or have a landlord and tenant dispute, our commercial department provides a wide range of commercial legal services to assist you.
Who are we?
Our commercial team pride themselves on delivering a proactive and solution-orientated service with the highest levels of customer service and client care.
Can we assist you?
We have a wide range of individual and corporate clients, ranging from owners of small high street shops, businesses and restaurants to housing associations and commercial developers.
Our experience and expertise includes:
- Residential and Commercial Lease drafting (Long and Short term)
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST) drafting
- Sale and Purchase of Business Premises
- Sale and Purchase of Land for Residential and Commercial use
- Beginning a development project
- Authorised Guarantee Agreements
- Purchasing properties into / selling properties out of Self-Investing Personal Pensions (SIPP’s)
- Fixed fee “Reviewing and advising” service for Residential and Commercial property documents (Including Leases, Tenancy Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Overage Agreements etc)
- Enfranchisement Agreements and Leases
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Landlord and tenant work, including tenancy agreements and possession claims
We can often act on a fixed fee basis to ensure that our work is provided to you as cost effectively as possible. Please enquire further to see whether we can do this for you.
“St Helens Law do not accept service by electronic means.”
Commercial Property FAQs
If you feel the type of work you require assistance with does not fit into what is listed on our website, please contact the Office and a Solicitor will be able to discuss your matter in more detail and to see whether we can help you.
To contact our Commercial Property team,
please call 01744 742360, or click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org >