We are looking for a part time Post-Completion Conveyancing Clerk. Their day to day responsibilities would include:
- Liaising with Land Registry and Companies House
- Completing and submitting Land Registry applications and searches
- Responding to Requisitions raised by the Land Registry
- Updating Clients, Solicitors and Mortgage Lenders
- Collating and copying/scanning documents
- Drafting Letters
- Other duties if required
The successful applicant will be closely supervised by the Conveyancing Department, who will fully support and train them.
Experience is recommended, but not essential as they will be fully trained. However, applicants must have confidence when liaising with third parties, a professional telephone manner, and a hard-working approach.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 31st October 2019
To make an application, please contact us on 01744 742360 or send a letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org