St Helens Law is a proud member of Resolution, a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach we take to our work. As Resolution members, we pledge to seek to reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation, support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first and act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
Our team of family law experts understand that clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions. This is why we use our experience and knowledge to guide our clients through the options available to them.
As a Resolution member, our company has signed up to a Code of Practice that promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
If you decide to work with St Helens Law, this means:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
As part of the Resolution Code, I work with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure our clients find the right approach for them.