If you live in a property owned by a Local Authority or Housing Association then you are almost certainly able to apply to buy your home at a discount. That discount depends upon how long you have lived there.

There are lots of companies out there offering to help you apply and charging hefty sums to do so while also obtaining large commissions to arrange finance.  Beware these companies.  Advice about right to buy can be obtained from St Helens Law at no cost.

Independent Financial Advisors are able to secure mortgage monies quite easily, even in some cases if you are not working.

Just call St Helens Law on 01744 742360 or contact us through our website and we will also provide you with details of the fees that are payable to effect your purchase.